Dear valued customer,
In line with SA Government Level 5 Restrictions which will take place from 6.00 pm Tuesday 20th July, we wanted to provide an update on the continuation of our services to you and your business.
WE REMAIN OPEN 24/7 throughout this COVID-19 related lockdown for all your EMERGENCY Plumbing, Electrical and Maintenance need. We are strictly following South Australian government guidelines regarding COVID-19. Your health and safety and that of our employees is our first priority. Our technicians carry out all works in a Covid safe manner, including the wearing of masks and gloves, the use of hand sanitiser, and maintaining 1.5m physical distance—so no need to hesitate to call the Fawcett Group in an emergency.
- When attending your property, we will:
- Wear a recommended face covering at all times
- Stand back 2 meters from your door on arrival
- Maintain a social distance of at least 1.5m at all times
- Regularly use hand sanitiser before, during and after carrying out work
- Clean down surfaces with disinfectant before and after the completion of our work
- Aim for contactless payment & invoicing wherever possible (we will avoid touching your credit or EFTPOS card during payment processing)
We kindly ask that you:
- Declare when making your booking if either yourself or anyone in the household or business is unwell or is suspected/confirmed to have the COVID-19 virus or is undertaking mandatory self-isolation
- Maintain a safe social distance of at least 1.5m at all times between our staff, yourself and other occupants of your home, including children, during the time we are present
- Wear a face-covering when we enter your home and when you are in the same vicinity as our staff
- Ideally, minimise the time spent in the same room as our staff
- Regularly wash your hands or use hand sanitiser during our visit
The Fawcett Group remains open for all emergency and urgent maintenance plumbing, electrical, and maintenance works. We continue to be committed to delivering a high quality and safe service to our customers, and thank you for your cooperation throughout this challenging time.
We are a COVID safe workplace; we are prepared and have a COVID Safe Plan.
Keep updated on the latest SA news and recommendations regarding COVID-19 at https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/
Take care and stay safe.